|Now offering Courses Fall 2015, Private Lessons and Corporate Programs.
We are providing four intermediate and advanced classes. 10 sessions (one class is 1 hour and 45 minutes) and no more than five students for each course.
We are also offering tailor-made private/semi-private lessons to suit your goals:
- rapid improvement of conversation skills
- reading and writing
- study of kanji
- keigo training
- business communication skills
- preparation for presentations or job interviews
- preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), N1-N5
- preparation for the Advanced Placement (AP) Japanese Test
- preparation for the Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI)
- translation support
- project/research assistance
- tutoring for university/high school students
- specialized instruction for heritage learners of Japanese
- Skype lessons
Language House has extensive Japanese language training experience for lawyers, journalists, consultants and researchers. Specialized instruction is available here at Language House or at your office.
All instructors are native speakers of Japanese. All have Master's degrees in Language Education and teaching experience at universities.
19 West 44th Street, Suite 619, New York, NY 10036
(between 5th & 6th Avenues)