|Now offering Japanese Courses for Fall 2013 (mid September - December)
Registration is Open Now. 20-21 hours of instruction for each course. Hourly rate is $18 for Early Registration by September 8 (Sunday).
Small Group Lessons (4-6 students) for Intermediate and Advanced Japanese Learners:
- Japanese Literature and Society I & II (Advanced)
- Japanese Business and Economy (Advanced)
- Japanese Movie and Drama (Intermediate)
- Reading and Kanji( Pre-advanced and Intermediate)
- Intermediate Speaking and Grammar
- Pre-intermediate Japanese I, II, III
- Preparation Courses for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), N1, N2 and N3.
All instructors are native speakers of Japanese. All have Master's degrees in Language Education and teaching experience at universities.
Private Lessons at All Levels and Corporate Programs.
We are providing provide tailor-made private/semi-private lessons to suit your goals: rapid improvement of conversation skills; reading and writing; study of kanji; keigo training; the JLPT N1-N5 preparation; business communication skills; preparation for presentation/job interview; translation; project/research assistance. We also offer tutoring for university/high school students and special curriculum for heritage leaners of Japanese.
Language House has extensive Japanese language training experience for lawyers, journalists, consultants and researchers. Specialized instruction is available here at Language House or at your office. We also conduct lessons by Skype.
211 East 43rd Street, Suite 1106, New York, NY 10017
(between 3rd & 2nd Avenues)