|Now offering Private Lessons at All Levels and Corporate Programs.
We are providing tailor-made private/semi-private lessons to suit your goals:
- rapid improvement of conversation skills
- reading and writing
- study of kanji
- keigo training
- business communication skills
- preparation for presentations or job interviews
- preparation for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), N1-N5
- preparation for the Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI)
- translation support
- project/research assistance
- tutoring for university/high school students
- specialized instruction for heritage learners of Japanese
- Skype lessons
Language House has extensive Japanese language training experience for lawyers, journalists, consultants and researchers. Specialized instruction is available here at Language House or at your office.
All instructors are native speakers of Japanese. All have Master's degrees in Language Education and teaching experience at universities.
Language House will not be offering Regular Courses for the Summer Semester. In fact, due to a change in ownership of the building, it will be relocating in the Fall. We will keep you advised of new developments.
211 East 43rd Street, Suite 1106, New York, NY 10017
(between 3rd & 2nd Avenues)